• darkblurbg
  • darkblurbg


Do you have questions about examinations, the Education and Examination Regulations (EER), enrollment requirements, elective courses, internships, choice of Master’s programme or other study-related subjects? The study advisor can help. She is the first point of contact for study-related issues.

You should especially contact your study advisor if you are not capable of meeting your study requirements for a long period due to illness or other personal circumstances. If necessary, the study advisor can refer you to other support bodies, such as the study and career advisers, student psychologists or student deans.

If you want to make an appointment with the study advisor, please click here

Study advisor Geography, Planning and Environment

Drs. Jackie van de Walle

Room: EOS N 02.111


T: 024-3616049